External Moot Competitions
- FMC GALE CUP MOOT – Simulation of Recent SCC Case
- HAROLD G. FOX MOOT – Intellectual Property Law
- ICC INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL MEDIATION COMPETITION – ICC Amicable Dispute Resolution
- KAWASKIMHON LAW MOOT – National Aboriginal Law
- WILSON MOOT – Equality Issues
- WILLEM C. VIS INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION MOOT – International Commercial Law and Arbitration
- ELSA MOOT COURT COMPETITION – WTO Dispute Settlement System
- ARNUP CUP / SOPINKA CUP – Criminal Law
- PHILIP C. JESSUP INTERNATIONAL LAW MOOT COURT COMPETITION – International Court of Justice Simulation
- LASKIN MOOT – Administrative and Constitutional Law
- OTTAWA-MONCTON MOOT COURT COMPETITION – Privacy Law
- CHARLES ROUSSEAU MOOT COURT COMPETITION IN INTERNATIONAL LAW – Public International Law
Not all competitive moots are offered every year due to budgetary constraints.
If you have questions, email Professor Anthony Daimsis at email@example.com.